As one of the most technologically advanced medical facility in Australia, our surgical facilities are truly world class. The various small touches that make a leading surgical unit have been incorporated into the design.
In addition, our highly experienced theatre team offer our specialists a quality management service to ensure the smooth operating of theatres in a collegiate private hospital setting.
Core surgical services and equipment include:
- 7 state-of-the-art operating theatres with fully integrated diagnostic and interventional equipment
- Central Sterilizing Department (CSSD)
- Specialised clinical teams (orthopaedics, plastics, gynaecology, spinal, ENT)
- Pre-admission clinic
- Specialised endoscopy services, Maquet operating tables, STORZ OR1 system-integrated patient data systems, GE AISYS anaesthetics machines
- Medical Imaging (X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear, PET)